expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 1 February 2014

SME Banking Division of BRAC Bank Limited internship report

Acknowledgement
First of all I want to convey my earnest appreciation to the almighty Allah for giving me strength
all thorough the report making and enabling me to finish the report.
Completion of this report made me thankful to a number of persons. I want to thank my
supervisor and teacher Ms. Syeda Shaharbanu Shahbazi Ahmed who helped me to improve
my report by providing necessary guidance and suggestions. Her assistance and encouragement
made it possible to accomplish this report within time.
My heartiest gratitude goes to Mr. M. Sarwar Ahmed, Head of Special Assets Management
(SAM)-SME & Retail Banking, my Mentor in BRAC Bank Limited for allowing me to do
Internship Report on SME Banking Division of BRAC Bank Limited and for his guidance.
I also want to thank Md. Kawsar Ali, Zonal Manager of SME Unit Office of Dinajpur for helping
me to fit in the new work environment, for co-operating me endlessly during my attachment
period. I am also grateful to the entire SME Division working in the Head Office, who in fact,
taught me about SME banking service, described products and important documents.






No comments:

Post a Comment