expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Occupational stress, working conditions and grievances of female workers in garments industries in Bangladesh: A case study on Hamid Garments Ltd.

Acknowledgement
By thanking of Allah, the Almighty; for everything, I would like to say that the submission of thesis report is a great achievement and delighting occasion for me. And then I would like to express my heartiest administration, love and gratefulness to my parents, without their sacrifice and support it could be impossible for me to reach in today’s position. I would also like to take the opportunity to express my gratitude to my report supervisor Ms. Shammi Akter for her invaluable support and guidance regarding this report.
I am in debt to many people for their valuable contribution in preparing this report. My deepest gratitude and thankfulness to Mr. Jahid Hasan (General Manager,Hamid Garments LTD.) for this report, co-operating and giving me their precious time and helping me in many ways to complete this report. And like to give my thanks to Mr. Mamun ( HR Manager), Mr. Kamrul Hasan (Production officer) by those help I complete my 3 months Thesis Program.
I also like to give thanks all of Hamid Garments Ltd. Officers for help to complete my Thesis Report. And Khaled Group of Companies (Head office) officer to help me in the time of my Thesis.
And special thanks to my friend Nadeem Akter, Rubaiyat Ana for there support and help to complete my report.
And the final thanks to my parents (SK.Abdul Hamid, Dilraj Hamid) to help me all the way to my journey of MBA.

I have tried to full-fill my responsibility as much as possible to make this report attractive but some errors may occur without my intension. So I am requesting to pardon me and accept my report as the precious fruit of my hard work.

Stamford University Bangladesh

Student Declaration

I, SK. Hamidul Muntasir  the student of Masters in Business Administration, batch 43 bearing the ID No. MBA 04311870  major in HRM, hereby declare that I have completed my Thesis Report on “Occupational stress, working condition and grievances of female workers in garments industry in Bangladesh, A case study on Hamid Garments Ltd” and submitted as partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Degree of “Masters of Business Administration” at Stamford University Bangladesh.

This report is my original work and not submitted for the award of any other Degree, Diploma, Fellowship or term or honour.



Sk. Hamidul Muntasir

ID: MBA 04311870
43 Batch
Department of MBA(HRM)
Stamford University Bangladesh.

Stamford University Bangladesh

CERTIFICATE OF SUPERVISOR

This is to certify that the Thesis Report entitled “Occupational stress, working condition and grievances of  female workers in garments industry in Bangladesh, A case study on Hamid Garments Ltd”, prepared by Sk.Hamidul Muntasir, Batch 43, and ID No. MBA 04311870, under my supervision and guidance. He has completed the total report as a particular fulfilment of MBA degree.
He has permitted to submit the thesis report.


---------------------------------
Shammi Akter
Assistant Professor
Stamford University Bangladesh

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
As a student of Masters in Business Administration analyzing today’s business world is very crucial to service in this complex world. It is necessary to go through all fields of knowledge, both theoretical and practical. After passing MBA program a practical program has been introduce to me as an essential part for the outgoing business student.

An thesis report is organized to give me an opportunity for enhancing my capabilities. In this report I tried to write down that in my three months program. My thesis topic is “Occupational stress, working condition and grievances of female workers in garments industry in Bangladesh, A case study on Hamid Garments Ltd” And I tried to flash out about HRM practice in Hamid Garments.

In the chapter one (introduction), I am trying to say what is stress and what is stress management. I also have given here the methodology and the data I use here, and the limitation of this study

In the second I put literature review chapter, I the third chapter I briefly describe the background of garments industry in our Bangladesh and now its present position, as well as the future of garments industry The garments industry growth affect in our country economy and garments future in our country.

In the fourth chapter, I am trying to say briefly about the Hamid Garments Ltd. Background, product line, workers, and the female workers allowances and benefits.

In the chapter fifth chapter I tried to find out the data and analysis for the data of Hamid Garments three units. I also tried to briefly disclose about the welfare of the workers. Here I emphasized the women workers, also tried describe their allowances, behaviors toward them etc.

In chapter six, I put conclusion and the my recommendation towards Hamid garments.

I hope all my works in this report, will give them the clear picture of garments women working stress in our country and my findings and my recommendation will help them to make their daily life more prospective

No comments:

Post a Comment